FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 1, 2019
For more information:
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Copier Careers® Publishes 2019 Sales Manager Salary Survey Results
The Copier Careers® 2019 Sales Manager Salary Survey results are now available! This year’s survey reflects the responses of 1,590 Copier Channel sales management professionals across the United States. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- Industry sales managers’ average base salary increased to $63,739 with a similar increase in commissions totaling $100,022, for an average total compensation of $163,761.
- Sales managers in 2019 report working an average of 68 hours per week, a two-hour increase from last. year. Their average hours have increased 10 hours per week since 2010 and a whopping 22 hours per week since 2002! Much of this time is spent building and coaching their teams.
- It’s no wonder 94% say they are looking for a new position this year, citing higher compensation and promising job market opportunities as their top reasons. There was also a 3% uptick of respondents saying they are “seeking less stress” from 2018.
- Sales managers’ top job values include the most important factors to growing a successful sales force: benefits, their work being important to the company’s success, bonus opportunities, company’s leading-edge technology, company’s innovative IT solutions, company-provided laptop, and the company’s support and emphasis on IT.
Stay Tuned for Our Next 2019 Salary Surveys
- August: Service & Operations Managers Salary Survey
- December: Sales Representative Salary Survey
In Case You Missed It
Visit the Copier Careers® website today!
Copier Careers® is a recruiting firm dedicated exclusively to helping Copier Channel employers find experienced service techs, copier sales reps, sales managers, service & operations managers, controllers, back office staff, and MPS/MNS experts. Learn more about our commitment as the only Recruiters for the Copier Channel® at www.CopierCareers.com or call 888-733-4868 to speak with a recruiter.
Copier Careers® More than Resumes, Candidates
Copier Careers® Publishes 2019 Sales Manager Salary Survey Results © 2019