FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: August 1st, 2018
For more information:
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Copier Careers® Publishes 2018 Service and Operations Manager Salary Survey Results
The 2018 Service and Operations Manager Salary Survey results are now available! This year, 1,995 Copier Channel service and operations managers responded to our online survey. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- The average base salary for all service and ops managers rose to $86,048, an increase of 0.9%. With an average bonus of $29,755, that brings the average total compensation up to $115,803 in 2018.
- Service and ops managers reported an average workweek of 64 hours, a three-hour jump from last year. In all, they are working 15 additional hours per week compared to 2004.
- While 55% expressed some level of satisfaction with their overall compensation, only 46% were satisfied with their jobs as a whole. This likely contributes to the 32% “actively” looking and 66% “somewhat” looking for a new position.
- Employers looking to increase job satisfaction/reduce employee turnover should pay close attention to what matters most to service and ops managers. While factors involving compensation and a solid IT program always top the list, other factors increased significantly in 2018. In particular, “having the tools and support to do my job well” (up 12%), knowing “my work is important to the company’s success” (up 26%), getting “recognition for work well done” (up 18%) and having a “sense of community in my work group” (up 13%).
Stay Tuned for Our Next 2018 Salary Survey
- December – Sales Representatives Salary Survey
In Case You Missed It
Copier Careers® is a recruiting firm dedicated exclusively to helping Copier Channel employers find experienced service techs, copier sales reps, sales managers, service & operations managers, controllers, back office staff, and MPS/MNS experts. Learn more about our commitment as the only Recruiters for the Copier Channel℠ at www.CopierCareers.com or call 888-733-4868 to speak with a recruiter.
Copier Careers® More than Resumes, Candidate