COVID-19: Navigating Difficult Times
Facing COVID-19 Together
Copier Careers has worked with the Copier Channel through ups and downs for over thirty years. We are actively working to help you navigate this unprecedented situation – we’re here to discuss your options in the face of uncertainty.
We understand that this is an overwhelming situation to manage but we also know that this will come to an end. Now is the time to look beyond your day-to-day obstacles and plan for your future. When this crisis is over, the prepared will be best positioned to recover and grow in the changed business landscape.
The Copier Channel has been incredibly resilient over the decades, evolving through changes and upheavals to become essential to the modern workplace. We know from experience that the industry will get through this, and we’ll be here with you every step of the way. Whether you’re an employer or candidate, we’d love to talk with you about your situation, your needs and your hopes for the future.
From all of us here at Copier Careers, we hope you all are staying safe and hopeful – we’re all in this together!
Info & News
- Prevent Coronavirus Spread in the Workplace
- Xerox Points to COVID-19 for Withdrawn HP Offer
- Copier Careers Delays 2020 Salary Survey Publications
- Rethinking the Office Post COVID-19
- Poll: How is COVID-19 Affecting Your Work Life?
- Poll: What Do You Expect For Reopened Offices?
- Encouraging Increases in June Employment Rate
- Poll: Copier Channel Professionals, Employment Status, June 2020
- Kodak Pivots to Produce Pharmaceuticals
- How is the Pandemic Affecting the Copier Channel?
- Copier Careers Wants to Hear Your COVID Disruption Story
Working Through The Crisis
- Tips for Working Efficiently
- Tips for Managing Work Stress
- Tips to Deal With Workplace Unhappiness
- When Layoffs Loom, Attitude Counts
- Valuable Traits for Copier Channel Professionals
- Tips to Increase Your Energy at Work
- Tips for Managing Tough Conversations
- Tips for Clear Communication
- How to Make Stress Work For You
- Tips for Key Crisis Leadership Traits
Interviewing & Hiring
- Tips for Successful Remote Interviews
- Tips to Update Your Resume
- Tips for Spotting Strong Job Candidates
- Spotting Good Boss Behaviors
- Spotting Bad Boss Behaviors
- Strategies for Copier Channel Hiring