9991: Service Manager
Our client is seeking a Service Manager in the Tulsa, OK market. Candidates will be responsible for leading the operations and success of the entire service department including Field Technicians and Technician Trainees. This individual should be a leader, a motivator and eager to advance the achievement of the Service Department while having a vast knowledge of products and services.
- Oversee field service managers and service staff to ensure that all financial, operational and service goals are regularly met or exceeded
- Perform technical evaluations of service employees based on performance, attendance and overcoming objectives
- PNL responsibilities for Aftermarket Revenue and Profit
- Organize and lead monthly service meetings to set goals for the department
- Maintain training requirements for service team by assigning employees to computer based or factory training classes
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being followed by field technicians while servicing equipment in the field
- Possess exceptional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated service team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and is prepared to provide world-class customer service
- Resolve customer complaints regarding service issues and take steps to correct performance
- Present service, revenue and profitability models to leadership teams
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for service team
- Become an expert of all products, services and solutions that they offer to their clients
Tulsa, OK 74135 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.