Senior Technician needed to cover a territory throughout the High Point, NC and surrounding markets for a direct manufacturer. Candidate must have break/fix capabilities as well as networking. Candidates will need to have their A+ and Net+ certifications in order to be considered for this role. Must be able to work independently and self-motivate.
- Services and maintains a full territory working with seasoned Field Service Technicians in the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Resolves at least 85% of service calls with minimal assistance upon completion of training and territory assignment.
- Understands and properly performs all mechanical and electronic adjustments on equipment as outlined in the Technical Service Manual and Field Engineering Bulletins.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and complete all electrical troubleshooting as outlined in the Technical Service Manual and Field Engineering Bulletins to include our complete digital line of products.
- Resolves most normal customer relations’ situations and communicates any unusual customer situations to a higher level.
- Maintains parts inventory and achieves acceptable levels of inventory control and usages.
- Completes all required administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Cooperates with fellow workers and management to achieve Branch service goals.
- Keeps Group Leader or Branch Field Service Manager informed of machines performing below standards and report all actions taken towards resolution.
- Performs other duties as prescribed by the Branch Field Service Manager.
High Point, NC 27265 USA