9841: Purchasing Specialist II
Experienced Purchasing Specialist II needed for our Client in the North Canton, OH market. This role is crucial to timely recognition of revenue, cost management, and overall customer satisfaction. The Purchasing Specialist will be a part of a team involved in managed products and services to offer support across the country.
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in purchasing related field desired.
- Computer literacy. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Training new buyers
- Monitors backorder products
- Knowledge of purchasing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge and ability to negotiate best vendor terms and pricing with the assistance of the purchasing manager.
- Performed function with supervision in a timely manner with acceptable quality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task. Ability to learn new software/processes.
- Maintain and monitor adequate inventory levels
- Work as a team with the buyers. Search out areas where assistance maybe needed
- Responsible for assisting sales leadership, operations and or inventory with pricing and availability or any communications needed between the client and vendors
- Maintain Min and Max changes and communicate the changes when necessary
- Create and track all purchase orders related to job responsibilities within a specific time set by management
- Properly update the statuses on purchases in a timely manner.
- Assist with accounts payable on purchase order invoices when needed
- Assist with the annual audited physical inventory
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the ERP system
- Purchase the right items at the right time, in the right quantity, and at the right price.
- Works with Manufacturers when needed
- Seek ways to positively affect cost of goods
- Assist team members in developing and achieving goals for improving productivity and skill levels.
- Assist Supervisors by reporting any supply chain problem areas
- Provide outstanding service to our internal and external customers and maintain a positive environment with co-workers.
North Canton, OH 44720 USA