9839: Managed IT Purchasing Specialist
Experienced Purchasing Specialist, Manage IT candidates are needed for a client in the North Canton, OH market. This position is critical to timely recognition of revenue, cost management, and overall customer satisfaction. This role will be the lead buyer in manage IT products and services to offer support across the country. Will work directly with the VP of Purchasing. Executes the relevant category strategies across the managed portfolio by leading the sourcing process, negotiating with approved suppliers. Involved in the MITS buyers training of new hires. Purchasing Specialist will provide value to the client through improving cost of goods throughout the Purchasing/ Inventory/ Logistics process while upholding the clients ethics ethics and culture.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in Strategic Sourcing role with focus on IT procurement in Cloud and Infrastructure
- Computer literacy. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Knowledge of purchasing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge of sourcing IT Suppliers
- Knowledge and ability to negotiate best vendor terms and pricing with assistance with the purchasing manager
- Required previous management experience.
- Performed function with little supervision in a timely manner with acceptable quality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task. Ability to learn new software/processes
- Product knowledge
- Cloud services Primarily in Microsoft (Azure and M365)
- Computer Hardware and Storage
- Networks/Infrastructure: Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- VoIP Solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology procurement principles
- Ability to understand interpret Statements of Work and Hardware / Software quotes to interpret purchase and ensure compliance with agreements
North Canton, OH 44720 USA