Industry Experienced Technician is needed for our client in the Sioux City, IA and surrounding markets where an ideal candidate will have both break/fix capabilities. Company vehicle provided along with bonus opportunities and full benefits.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Clean driving record
Sioux City, IA 51101 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.