9661: Implementation Specialist
Our Client is looking for an Implementations Specialist in Oak Park, MI. You will be responsible first and foremost for the successful onboarding of our clients new Managed Print Service customers, whether they are a single device installation or a large enterprise Managed Print Service implementation. Once a new customer contract is signed, the Implementation Specialist ensures equipment is properly ordered and installed, coordinating various parties – both internal and external – to ensure a smooth and extraordinary customer experience.
- Manage and administrate all customer implementations using Laserfiche software platform.
- Manage and execute all the following tasks throughout the process.
- Write welcome emails.
- Order equipment.
- Schedule installs and walkthroughs.
- Track equipment.
- Send updates and follow- ups.
- Create deployment timelines balancing customer input, product availability and tech capacity.
- Define all implementation tasks, assign ownership and follow up to ensure completion.
- Field any/all challenges from suppliers, carriers, third-party technicians, etc. and collaborate with the team members necessary to swiftly overcome.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, Sales, and Finance teams before, during, and after implementation.
- Lead and facilitate all the following live calls/Zoom meetings.
- Internal Team Kickoff Calls.
- Customer Kickoff Calls.
- Customer update calls.
- Customer post-implementation follow up calls.
- Maintain consistent communication with all implementation stakeholders.
- Conduct implementation retrospectives with stakeholders to identify and apply opportunities for improvement.
Requirements for this position:
- Be Open and Honest and act with integrity, humility and vulnerability.
- Practice extraordinary execution and be easy, efficient and reliable to work with.
- Always Improve yourself and your team. Learn, grow and innovate every day.
- Exercise proficient critical thinking skills by being analytical, questioning how things are done, solving problems, and finding creative ways around, over and through hurdles.
- Be highly organized with demonstrated planning and follow-through skills.
- Exhibit customer focus skills by handling all customer inquiries with a sense of urgency, showing empathy, minimizing reactive solutions, displaying a professional and positive presence with customers and displaying a drive to achieve positive outcomes.
- Remain calm under pressure by being adaptable to changes and unexpected surprises, exercising cooperation, flexibility and determination in the face of adversity.
Oak Park, MI 48237 USA