9612: Senior Accountant
Senior Accountant needed for our client in the Northwest Atlanta, GA area. A successful candidate will provide accounting and finance leadership and expertise for our client. This role will improve the internal control environment, as well as business processes and internal financial reporting. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelors degree in Accounting as well as 5-7 years experience. Higher consideration given to candidates with e-Automate and Enterprise QuickBooks experience. Growth opportunity available for this role as it could evolve to a Controller position within the organization for the right candidate.
- Position has broad accounting and finance responsibilities
- Excellent career opportunity with a very talented management team
- Responsible for financial reporting and analysis; and general accounting functions
- Expert experience with inventory management preferred
- Develop and analyze financial controls, projections and budgeting
- Review and oversee accounting policies and procedures
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting, daily, monthly and yearly
- Must have strong knowledge of accounting including understanding debits and credits, accruals, inventory, P&L’s, and balance sheets.
- Must be service and customer oriented with both internal and external customers.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Knowledge of E-Automate required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks preferred
Greater Atlanta, GA 30080 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.