9566: On-Site Technician
OEM Certified Technician needed for an On-Site Technician role in Toledo, OH. Candidate ideally will have Konica Minolta knowledge and certifications to be considered for the role and compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning service appointments.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification; Functional and Technical Skills; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Client Relationships; Results Driven; Reporting Skills; Organization; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Toledo, OH 43604 USA