Our client is seeking an OEM Certified Technician for their dealership as they’re expanding with a territory throughout the Nashville, TN market. Candidate ideally will have specific OEM experience and work on Prouction Print devices; but our client is more so looking for the overall industry experience as well as fit for their current team. Networking ability will be a benefit for the position as well. Company vehicle and great employee benefits package will be provided for this role.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with copier and printer support, manufacturing, or service
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
Nashville, TN 37209 USA