9479: Sales Admininstrator
Our client is seeking a team-oriented and highly motivated Sales Administrator to join their growing team in Hartford County, CT. They maximizes customer retention by focusing 100% on the customer experience. The entire company is customer-obsessed, working as one team, paying attention to every detail to maximize customer retention while developing new ways to meet client needs and bring on new customers. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for order processing and implementation of printers and copiers. Additionally, they will provide pre-sale account support and work cross functionally to coordinate installations. This role will report to the Sales Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process sales paperwork, order processing documentation, and directly engage with clients to establish and set up accounts.
- Schedule customer installations, gather network and site logistics and coordinate with our installation team to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Partner and collaborate effectively with all functional areas of the business and departments that integrate with the sales administration team.
- Provide our Sales Team with the highest level of administrative support.
- Deliver consistent, high quality customer service to our clients by resolving customer queries quickly and maintaining a positive attitude and a friendly demeanor.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency with departmental processes from start to finish.
- Embrace a collaborative team approach fostering a highly communicative work environment focused on processes improvement and customer service.
- Assist Sales Administration Manager with projects, as needed.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- High school or GED required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong Attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- High degree of persistence and integrity with a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills effective at problem resolution and client satisfaction.
Hartford County, CT 06082 USA