9456: Entry Level Prepress Technician
Our client is seeking an Entry Level Prepress Technician for the Dayton, OH and greater market. Our client will provide training, competitive compensation and full benefits. Candidates with traditional copier and printer background that want to work with large format inkjet printing equipment and the accompanying software are encouraged to inquire.
JOB DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting with maintaining and repairing Enterprise Inkjet Systems products, which may include hardware, software and networking products.
- Responsible for administering customer calls, timely completion of service reports, expense reports and weekly time reports, as well as the tracking of preventive maintenance and upgrade requirements for assigned customers.
- Assist in performing any servicing and preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Provide ongoing support for customers.
- Ability to delight customers by developing strong relationships and striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Presents and always maintains a professional image.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES:
- A working knowledge of PC operating systems and software applications and a basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge and application of electronics and electro-mechanical skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Demonstration of strong technical skills or interests.
- Makes sound business decisions and manage/control personal business expenses.
- Readiness to accept and adapt quickly to change.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including courtesy, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Planning, organizational and administrative abilities.
- Motivated to continuous self-improvement.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
Dayton, OH 45424 USA