9407: Walking and On-Site Technician
OEM Certified Technician needed for our client in New York, NY where candidate will be working 1/2 their day in an On-Site role and the other 1/2 of their day in a samll walking territory. Candidate will be working with HP Printers as well as Canon imagePRESS devices, so canddiates MUST have imagePRESS certifications and working experience. Level 1 networking ability is required and compensation will be determined based on experience.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
New York, NY 10019 USA