9373: Managed IT Sales Representative
Our client is seeking a dedicated Managed IT Sales Representative to reside in either North or South Carolina, with travel throughout each state. The primary purpose of this position is to lead the sales efforts in selling our clients IT Managed Services to their client in the attainment of revenue, expense, profit, and client satisfaction objectives. This position is responsible for identifying all business opportunities within our current customer base, net new opportunities and partnering with client executives, engineers, other team members and alliance partners to sell and deliver complete solutions and satisfy client expectations. Working remote but preferred residency locations are North and South Carolina.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Applies expert knowledge of information technology and associated leading edge solutions and strategies related to the client’s business to attain business opportunities objectives. Develops accordingly a long-term business relationship with the client’s executive management key decision-makers providing total solutions to the client business needs.
- Identifies opportunities and develops our client’s managed service solution. Manages and monitors many opportunities through their sales cycles and tracks them through a forecasting process. Works with pre-sales solution architects and managers to ensure that appropriate quantity and quality of technical and services resources are deployed and the solution can be delivered profitably and successfully.
- Plans and conducts complex contract negotiations between our client and theirs which results in appropriate and often long-term agreements and commitments.
- Anticipates future client problems in account planning, industry and information technology trends and develops realistic visions and strategies based on client strategic direction.
- Participates in industry and business related organizations, societies, conferences and other client-related activities to maintain professional credibility and leadership. Leads by example and demonstrates the highest level of teamwork and professional qualities in all activities to enhance Sirius’ position in the marketplace
- Retains ultimate responsibility for high customer satisfaction.
- Forecasts tactical and strategic business opportunities.
- May perform other related duties as required and assigned to grow the Managed Services business.
- 50-75% Travel required
Not quite what you’re looking for? Return to the Copier Careers Job Board!
Regional, NC 28201 USA