9326: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed for the Lancaster County, PA market, including downtown Lancaster where candidates will have the ability to work with an established book of business while also looking to increase their clientele for this reputable Independent Dealer. Candidate will be provided with all the tools for success in this role. Our client is open to speaking with industry candidates as well as successful B2B sales professionals outside the channel.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Lancaster County, PA 17601 USA