9325: Major Account Sales Representative
Reputable Independent Dealer is seeking an Industry Experienced Major Account Sales Representative for a territory in and around the Lancaster County, PA market to work on building and expanding in their rich, existing account base as well as establish new major and strategic accounts. Compensation will be commensurate with experience along with a great commission/bonus plan.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Lancaster County, PA 17601 USA