9283: Sales Representative
Sales Representative with a strong “hunter” mentality and drive for net-new-business needed to cover a regional territory in the Charlotte, NC market to focus on selling Managed Services. Candidate must be driven with high energy and motivation to succeed. Industry background and prior Business to Business sales experience required. Compensation commensurate with experience and commission plan is based on true monthly residuals.
Sales Representative will be have a home office and cover a territory in their direct market.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Initiates call process by building relationships; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Hunting Net-New-Business
- Building Relationships
- Client Relationships
- Closing Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Emphasizing Excellence
- High Energy Level
- Internal Communications
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- People Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Technical Understanding
- Territory Management
- Verbal and Written Communication
Charlotte, NC 28201 USA