OEM Certified Technicians needed in the Montgomery County, MD and DC marketplace. Candidate ideally will have basic networking abilities, including A+ Certification and high level of customer service is required for the role. Compensation will reflect specific training and certifications on their product line. Company vehicle provided with great benefits. Candidates must be able to pass a Federal Background Check.
- Provides customer service with installation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Provides customer support by providing training; responding to requests; resolving problems both on-site and on the telephone.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Montgomery County, MD 20855 USA