9113: Tech Services Administrator
Our client is seeking an industry experienced Tech Services Administrator for their Copier and Printer Technology Division in the Greater Denver, CO market. This individual will be responsible for assisting sales staff and the service department on multiple fronts relating to Copier and Printer sales. They’re looking for someone flexible, highly detail oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced office environment with competing deadlines and priorities. Clear and consistent communication (both internal and external) is vital for success in the role.
- Developing a thorough understanding of all facets of our client’s Managed Print Services (MPS) program including:
- The creation and maintenance of MPS contracts over the life of the agreement
- Quickly developing a working understanding of all software and platforms integral to the role including eAutomate, PrintSolv and Imageware remote.
- Collaborating with Accounting on MPS Billing processes, and invoice reconciliation as needed.
- Developing a working knowledge of vendor models, accessories and supplies.
- Helping drive the sales process through:
- Accurate and efficient placement of equipment orders, and subsequent shipment tracking.
- Accurate entry of these devices into various software and platforms.
- Working closely with the service department to coordinate installation and servicing of imagining fleets
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships with suppliers, installers, and out of state service partners
- Assisting all MPS customers with credit approvals, order entry, troubleshooting, etc.
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and positive attitude
- Evolving in the role as we evolve as a company
- Additional duties as assigned
- Exceptional Customer Service and Sales Support skills – Minimum of 2 years
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel – Minimum of 2 years
- Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to handle multiple and competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Team player as well as individually motivated to succeed
Greater Denver, CO 80403 USA