Industry-experienced Technician needed for our client with a territory throughout Pierre, SD and the surrounding area. Specific OEM certs would be ideal, but they are open to speaking with candidates with other industry experience and strong technical aptitude. Communication between peers, managers and clients is essential to the success of this role. Compensation will be based on experience. Company vehicle will be provided along with bonus opportunities and full benefits.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Pierre, SD 57501 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.