9049: SPIRE Technical Trainer
Our client is seeking a certified SPIRE Technical Trainer for their organization in Louisville, KY. This candidate will conduct all technical training and will develop a progression plan for each Service Technician. They will also determine training needs, prepare course materials and facilitates presentations. Follows up on the effectiveness of programs to review appropriateness of materials. Qualified candidates must be a certified SPIRE Trainer or another certified OEM Trainer.
- Determines training needs by staying abreast of industry trends and by consulting with the Service Managers, the Sales & Marketing department and other pertinent resources.
- Coordinates the annual training meeting to take place in February. Responsible for having all technicians’ training records and progression plans outlined prior to the meeting.
- Develops and coordinates core training program to include a rotation through Parts, Dispatch, etc. Prepares curriculum and training materials. Ensures the new technician checklist is completed for new technical staff.
- Conducts training in a group setting or on an individual basis as needed. Presents material in a clear and concise manner. Administers computer based training programs.
- Must maintain a 100% training percentage with our manufacturers. Attendance at all product launches with the assigned Product Specialist will be required. Training must be completed on the new product as soon as it is available.
- Follows up on the effectiveness of programs to review the appropriateness of the material and to evaluate Technician development. Reviews Technician productivity and efficiency with Managers, Supervisors and Product Specialist to identify additional training requirements.
- Acquires and maintains SPIRE or Train the Trainer Program certification. Conducts in-house training in order to certify Service Technicians on specific equipment.
- Coordinates training on equipment that is out of production. Develops the training program and works with the Product Specialist to conduct the class.
- Assists the Director of Service and Technology in the coordination and implementation of training on advanced technology.
- Maintains proficiency by working in the field, setup or recon during training apertures.
- Administers manufacturers’ recognition programs such as Ricoh Prestige, Ricoh Circle of Excellence and FP Master Tech.
Louisville, KY 40204 USA