Field Technician is needed for our client with a territory in Hagerstown, MD and the surrounding area to focus on working to handle break/fix and IT network troubleshooting of our client’s copier division. They also have to be able to communicate efficiently with both the Sales Professionals as well as the Clients to ensure effective flow throughout the process. Candidate must have knowledge of break/fix on the MFPs side and at least level 1 network IT repair.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Attendance; Clean Driving Record; Client Relationships; Customer Service; Dependability; Problem Solving; Results Driven; Team-player; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Hagerstown, MD 21742 USA