8959: Regional Production Print Technician
OEM Certified Regional Production Print Technician needed for a regional and multi-state territory where calls will range from Ohio down to the Florida marketplace. Candidate ideally will have certifications on the imagePRESS C10000, Oce Titan series, and/or the Ricoh C7200/C8300/C9200 devices. Networking abilities such as scan to email/file and installing print drivers will be part of the role as well. Bonus opportunity based on productivity. High level of customer service is required for the role.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Canon OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Solid technical support skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Washington DC, DC 20010 USA