8847: MPS Implementation Specialist
Our client is seeking a MPS Implementations Specialist for the Detroit, MI marketplace. They will be responsible first and foremost for the successful on-boarding of our client’s new Managed Print Service customers, whether they are a single device installation or a large enterprise Managed Print Service implementation. Once a new customer contract is signed, the Implementation Specialist ensures equipment is properly ordered and installed, coordinating various parties – both internal and external – to ensure a smooth and extraordinary customer experience.
The following responsibilities will be your top priority
- Manage and administrate all customer implementations using Laserfiche software platform.
- Manage and execute all the following tasks throughout the process.
- Write welcome emails.
- Order equipment.
- Schedule installs and walkthroughs.
- Track equipment.
- Send updates and follow-ups.
- Create deployment timelines balancing customer input, product availability and tech capacity.
- Define all implementation tasks, assign ownership and follow up to ensure completion.
- Field any/all challenges from suppliers, carriers, third-party technicians, etc. and collaborate with the iO team members necessary to swiftly overcome.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, Sales, and Finance teams before, during, and after implementation.
Detroit, MI 48237-3106 USA