8769: MPS Administrator
Our client in the Greater Denver, CO market is seeking an MPS Administrator candidate. This candidate will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines. Candidate will focus on maintaining and improving customer relationships, ensuring accuracy and promoting one contact resolution.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing administrative program for MPS (managed print services) including project management and customer are
- Working regularly with vendors
- Working closely with sales, service, and customer service team to ensure successful installation of products and services
- Acting as primary point of contact for MPS customers for back office related questions (i.e. credit approvals, orders, etc.)
- Thorough follow up and problem resolution
- Working in a team environment as well as own independent tasks as assigned
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and positive attitude
- Working in multiple systems to complete assigned tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in copier/office solutions industry experience required.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- Contracts and billing experience highly preferred.
- E-Automate experience highly preferred.
- Must be a team player.
Greater Denver, CO 80403 USA