8721: Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative with a drive for net-new-business needed to cover a territory in the Houston, TX market. Candidate must be driven with high energy and motivation to succeed. Industry background required and prior Business to Business sales experience required. This position will start with a solid base of accounts but a strong focus on net-new-business development is needed.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating and developing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Researches and identifies appropriate contacts within potential customers.
- Compiles list of prospective customers.
- Utilizes basic marketing skills to attract customers.
- Initiates call process with companies to qualify and drive sales leads.
- Occassionally travels in territory to visit regular or prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Tracks and prepares reports for all invoices and expenses related to sales prospecting.
- Main point of contact for customer questions about deliveries.
- Arranges customer training.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university OR 1-2 years of related experience and training required.
- Building Relationships
- Basic marketing knowledge/li>
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Emphasizing Excellence
- High Energy Level
- Informing Others
- Internal Communications
- Motivation for Sales
- People Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Prospecting Skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Technical Understanding
- Verbal and Written Communication
Houston, TX 77073 USA