8494: Production Print Technician
OEM Certified Production Print Technician needed for a driving territory throughout Suffolk and Nassau Counties of Long Island, NY. Candidate MUST have certifications on the imagePRESS C10000 or the VarioPrint 6000 series in order to qualify for this position. Networking abilities such as scan to email/file and installing print drivers will be part of the role as well. Bonus opportunity based on productivity. High level of customer service is required for the opportunity.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Canon OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Solid technical support skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Long Island, NY 11791 USA