Dispatcher needed to assist the Service and IT Department for a client company in Boise, ID. Position could evolve into an IT role within the organization based on candidate’s proven success in the position.1-2 years of dispatching experience is highly preferred.
- Acts as the main point of contact for escalated service requests.
- Schedule and assemble technical resources as needed.
- Monitor and update resource schedules.
- Provide customer service to clients regarding updates and progress on ticketed incidents.
- Collaborate with internal office and field staff to accomplish tasks.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing progress reports.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Enters service tickets into dispatching software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Basic computer skill set required
- Must be proficient in navigating software programs
- Multi-tasking ability/li>
- Must be comfortable with adapting to changes quickly
- Must understand and implement company resources to solve IT and field technical issues
- Must have the typing ability to quickly and accurately enter service request information
- 1-2 years of dispatching experience highly preferred
- Networking ability and/or certifications highly preferred
Boise, ID 83704 USA