Konica Certified Technician is needed for our client in Burlington, WA. Territory will be throughout Snohomish County up to the Canadian boarder. Ideal candidate will have specific OEM certifications, including Production Print, Wide Format and color machines. Compensation is truly based on qualifications and experience in the channel. Company vehicle is provided and great benefits plan.
- Provides customer service with installation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Provides customer support by providing training; responding to requests; resolving problems both on-site and on the telephone.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
Verbal Communication; Written Communication; Clean Driving Record; Client Relationships; Confidentiality; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification; Customer Service; Customer Training; Functional and Technical Skills; Problem Solving; Quality Focus; Reporting Skills; Results Driven; Organization; Solid Technical Support Skills; Team-player
Burlington, WA 98233 USA