8258: Sales Representative
Industry Experienced Sales Professional for their organization with available territories throughout Northern, VA and Counties will include: Alexandria and Arlington, VA. Candidate will be focusing on bringing in net new business so a track record of success in producing net new business is a must for this position. Compensation commensurate with experience, including potential guarantees for the right candidates.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Alexandria and Arlington Counties, VA 22304 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.