OEM Certified Technician needed for a reputable Copier and Office Solutions dealer in the Chicagoland market. This position will require Break/Fix capabilities as well as Networking and IT Support. Candidate will be able to work from home and dispatch to their appointments as needed. Company vehicle will be provided for this role.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Attendance; Clean Driving Record; Client Relationships; Customer Service; Dependability; Problem Solving; Results Driven; Team-player; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Chicagoland, IL 60018 USA