8123: Xerox Production Sales Representative
Industry-experienced Xerox Production Print Representative needed to join a sales team in Waco, TX. Focus will be on building a Xerox production footprint in the area with some warm leads, and compensation will be based on candidate’s background. Recent Xerox production experience is required to be considered for this position. Relocation candidates encouraged to apply.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Recent Xerox production print sales experience required.
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Waco, TX 76710-7330 USA