8087: Federal Account Manager
Industry experienced Federal Account Manager is needed for our client throughout the Washington, DC market for a company that focuses solely in the Federal sector. The main responsibility of the Federal Account Manager will be to oversee the execution of large deployments and to manage relationships with our client’s largest customers.
The Federal Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing many responsibilities that involve cross-departmental collaboration. This person will manage projects, implementations, and program activities for major federal government customers and will serve as the primary account manager for key strategic federal agency accounts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the pursuit of and win new business opportunities within assigned Federal Agency(s) and foster organic growth on existing contracts through understanding client needs, defining value proposition, and technical solutioning.
- Lead marketing activities, including, but not limited to, networking events, industry days, and conferences to meet with customers and potential teaming partners, grow, maintain and leverage existing networks.
- Conduct online and in-person presentations and demonstrations of our client’s products
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives.
- Develop a new business pipeline of opportunities and drive capture and proposal activities on multiple concurrent opportunities.
- Leverage existing and develop new relationships to become a trusted advisor to key market executives and decision-makers within Federal Agencies.
- Understand a prospect’s needs and challenges to effectively communicate how our client’s products will help solve those challenges.
- Partner with the Proposal team on proposal development, submission, and final proposal revisions for Federal opportunities.
- Act as the company’s lead manager on implementation, working with members of our client’s Logistics, IT and Service department to ensure a timely and successful engagement including coordinating all deliverables and reports to the COR.
- Occasional short-term travel will be required for some projects outside of the DC Metro area.
Washington DC, DC 20010 USA