OEM Certified Technician needed for a territory throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Candidate will receive the training needed if not trained on specific machines and basic networking would be ideal for the role. Quarterly bonuses available for this role.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Attendance; Clean Driving Record; Client Relationships; Customer Service; Dependability; Problem Solving; Results Driven; Team-player; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Nassau and Suffolk Counties, NY 11747 USA