Industry Experienced Technician is needed for our client in the Roanoke, VA and surrounding markets where an ideal candidate will have both break/fix capabilities as well as at least Level I networking abilities. Candidate will work from delivering the devices to setting up the devices to their client’s networks and this person will need to set up functions such as: scan to print, installing work stations, setting up IP address, etc.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Clean driving record
Roanoke, VA 24153 USA