10858: Production Print Technician
Our client is seeking a Production Print Technician for the Greater Salt Lake City, UT market, with majority of the MIF between Ogden and Spanish Fork. Candidate will be compensated based on experience and training and they’re looking for candidates to focus on working on production print devices, but the role will also entail working on MFPs and printers. Company vehicle provided for the role, along with a great benefits package.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Greater Salt Lake City, UT 84047 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.