OEM Certified Technician needed in a field role for our client in Chesapeake, VA marketplace. Customer service and support is a priority for this role. Candidate ideally will have current DoD Security Clearance, if not, they will need to be able to pass all the background check requirements to obtain it once on-board.
- Maintains the proper functioning of the printing equipment onsite and reports to the service maintenance department of the organization.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Provides customer support by providing training; responding to requests; resolving problems on-site.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Chesapeake, VA 23320 USA