10697: Branch Technical Manager
Our client is seeking an Industry Experienced Branch Technical Manager for our client in Medford, OR. This is a very “hands on” role and this person will be required to work directly with technicians with ride-alongs and assist with escalated service calls, technician reviews, and anything else related to service. This individual should be a leader, a motivator and eager to advance the achievement of the Service Department while having a vast knowledge of products and services.
- Oversee field technicians and service staff to ensure that all financial, operational and service goals are regularly met or exceeded
- Perform technical evaluations of service employees based on performance, attendance and overcoming objectives
- PNL responsibilities for Aftermarket Revenue and Profit
- Organize and lead monthly service meetings to set goals for the department
- Maintain training requirements for service team by assigning employees to computer based or factory training classes
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being followed by field technicians while servicing equipment in the field
- Possess exceptional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated service team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and is prepared to provide world-class customer service
- Resolve customer complaints regarding service issues and take steps to correct performance
- Present service, revenue and profitability models to leadership teams
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for service team
- Become an expert of all products, services and solutions that they offer to their clients
Medford, OR 97501 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.