10629: Production Print Technician
Industry Experienced Production Print Technician is needed for our client in the Greater Denver/Colorado Springs, CO market. Candidate will be compensated based on experience and training and they’re looking for OEM specific training in high volume devices. Net +, Security + and A+ certifications would be ideal as well for this position. Company vehicle provided for the position, along with monthly bonus opportunities and a great benefits package.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Greater Denver, CO 80111 USA