10606: On-Site Technician
Technician needed for an On-Site opportunity in Montgomery County, MD where candidates must be able to obtain Secret Top Secret Clearance. Candidates will be the first responders to all service calls related to both IT/Networking and their Copiers, Printers and other hardware devices. Effective verbal and written communication to both the employer and their client is a must. A+ and IT training would be ideal as well for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service and maintenance support, including, but not limited to, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting device and connectivity issues, performing service and repairs, ordering, managing and distributing supplies and consumables.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all service and supply related requests.
- Arrange and coordinate all maintenance services.
- Maintain contracted customer uptime, respond and handle all service calls within one (1) hour of receipt of call.
- Monitor device statistics, including toner and staple levels on the network.
- Maintain onsite inventory of parts/supplies. Schedule and place orders for replenishment with the Supplies Administrator.
- Help identify potential equipment service problems before they arise.
- Maintain a copier/printer service call log for all machines covered by this agreement. All service calls will be logged using the company designated phone via RemoteTech software.
- Upon completion of a service request, the customer is informed of the resolution to the problem. This position will also close out the service call logged into RemoteTech software.
- Ability to work with customer’s IT staff to diagnose and solve network issues related to equipment. Also work with IT staff when needed.
- Contact the customer to provide updates on service orders, respond to customer questions, and effectively communicate service problems, customer complaints and labor relations problems with the Service Manager.
- Ability to be on site Monday through Friday from 7:30AM to 4:30PM.
- Candidate will use uniform for clear identification.
- Any duties are subject to change as support requirements develop.
Montgomery County, MD 20815 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.