10600: Director of Sales
Industry Experienced Sales Leader needed for our client in Greenville, SC to work within their existing markets in a Director of Sales role. Ability to work with all of their product offerings, such as Managed Services, Managed Print, Security and Software Solutions will be to key to success in this role. Track record of successful industry sales leadership is required along with a passion for developing sales representatives. Compensation will be commensurate with experience in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Always be a “professional thinker”, who is always learning, and always working to solve problems.
- Manage and maintain a sales team with a territory serving the Southeast. (Working from one of our client’s major market offices located in Greenville SC, Charlotte NC, or Columbia, SC is preferred)
- Responsible for profitable equipment and services growth for the division, including contract retention and expansion of services.
- Manage the division P&L, prepare budgets and projections, approve expenditures.
- Collaborate with the Director of Service, Customers Success, and Order Management leadership to align company priorities and deliver top-notch service and support to our clients.
- Lead and coach, the sales team to achieve immediate and long-term sales goals by effectively managing KPI’s sales activity and pipeline building.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to penetrate our existing accounts deeper and wider while also focusing on new business development.
- Work with marketing director to develop an efficient and effective marketing plan for the division.
- Track daily sales data and quotes through CRM program (Salesforce).
- Drive growth for our business by identifying and developing new business opportunities and driving cross sale opportunities between our client’s sister divisions.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to lead the territory growth, as well as advance within the company.
- Reject passivity, accept responsibility, and lead courageously.
- Consistently meet and/or exceed quarterly and annual sales quota with acceptable profitability.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Greenville, SC 29607 USA