10592: IT Technician
We are seeking an IT Field Technician to join our field services team at our office in Reno, NV. If you are a problem solver who is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking, we want to talk to you! We are looking for experienced, Level 1 technicians but are willing to train the right person for entry-level roles too.
Essential Job Duties
- Troubleshoot and diagnose our customer’s network connectivity with devices such as desktops, laptops, servers, firewalls, switches, and wireless access points.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, etc. to gather information for troubleshooting.
- Work closely with sales representatives, customers, and remote technicians to resolve network related problems.
- Be a part of a fun, growing, and dynamic department and culture focused on providing the highest level of customer success.
- Some computer knowledge mixed with a willingness and capability to learn.
- Natural problem-solving ability combined with a passion for fantastic customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Associates degree preferred, but not required.
- VOIP technology experience a plus.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and concepts (VPN, Routing, Ports, TCP/IP, Network analysis tools) preferred.
- Network+, A+, Microsoft MD-100, Microsoft MD-101 Certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge or hands-on experience providing technical support to users using Windows 10 and server versions, MAC OS, and other mainstream applications preferred
Reno, NV 89502 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.