10566: Entry Level Technician
Entry Level Field Technician needed for our client for a territory throughout: Suffolk County, NY and into Manhattan. Candidate will be focusing on customer service as much as their technical and networking abilities. This role will be a combination of break/fix support on devices as well as learning more about software solutions, networking and cyber security.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Maintains customer rapport by greeting customer upon arrival at location; understanding equipment complaints.
- Ensure service work is not disturbing the daily activities of the organization.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Suffolk County, NY 11725 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.