10503: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed in Tulsa, OK. Candidate will have a great number of existing accounts to work with, but the focus will be net new business. Compensation will be determined based on background and aggressive compensation plan.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Tulsa, OK 74133 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.