10500: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed for the Milwaukee, WI and surrounding markets where candidates will have the ability to work with all types of accounts to continue to increase their clientele for this reputable Independent Dealer. Candidate will be provided with all the tools for success in this role. Great benefits plan for employees is provided.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Milwaukee, WI 53001 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.