10440: On-Site Technician–Second Shift
Our client is seeking an industy experienced On-Site Technician in North Charleston, SC for a Second Shift position, 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.. This position will maintain and provide repairs on monochrome and color networked multifunction devices. The ideal candidate will provide a high level of support for customers by exhibiting a high degree of technical proficiency, excellent technical skills and professionalism. Candidate should be able to provide first level of support for IT related issues such a connectivity and firmware upgrades. Excellent customer service skills and customer relationship building are essential to this position. Our client will provide competative compensation, full benefits, uniforms, cell phone, and tools.
- Must be PC, Windows 10 and MS Office proficient.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must have previous service experience troubleshooting and performing repairs as well as customer assistance for multi-function devices. Assistance to include explaining device features and access, ordering supplies, and other requests as needed.
- Effective problem-solving ability to research and satisfactorily resolves issues.
- Must have experience with scheduling, deployment, and installation or relocation of multifunction devices.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with minimal supervision.
- Must exhibit attention to detail and commitment.
- OEM training certifications highly desired
- A+ Certification or IT training desired.
- Ability to use a smart phone application for service record keeping.
- Ability to move multi-function devices within the same building and coordinate relocations at other locations.
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Pre-employment criminal background check is required in order to gain access to government buildings.
North Charleston, SC 29405 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.