10361: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed for an independent dealer to join their team in Dickinson, ND and surrounding marketplace. Candidate will be working with a full array of solutions in order to capture the most for their clients. Prior industry experience preferred or related Business to Business background required.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Written Communication; Building Relationships; Client Relationships; Closing Skills; Creativity; Customer Focus; Customer Service; Data Entry Skills; Dependability; Emphasizing Excellence; Energy Level; Independence; Informing Others; Internal Communications; Meeting Sales Goals; Motivation for Sales; Negotiation; People Skills; Persistence; Persuasion; Presentation Skills; Proactive; Product Knowledge; Product Management; Professionalism; Prospecting Skills; Self-Confidence; Technical Understanding; Territory Management; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Dickinson, ND 58601 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.