Technician needed for our client in the Omaha, NE marketplace with overall territory throughout: Omaha, Lincoln, Columbus, NE and Des Moines, IA. They are open to candidates at all levels of experience and even open to non-industry candidates with high level of technical aptitude. Great compensation plan and full benefits. Company vehicle will be provided after training period.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with copier and printer support, manufacturing, or service
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
Omaha, NE 68131 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.